Friday, October 27, 2006

:: FRIDAY ::
so fast is friday le.. dear didn't bk out.. gud for me oso la.. can do my work.. this whole day is associated with the word.. " COLD ". go music lab, COLD.. go food court oso COLD.. go back com lab, DAMN COLD.. infact.. FREEZING!! burr burr..

so happy gotta meet lwmama agn for lunch.. haha.. thou wasted abit of time there.. but i dun mind la.. can relax oso.. lwmama got scared of de lizard agn.. (refered as chameleon by mama).. haha.. lunching tt time saw Bryan.. wow.. surprised.. but he's sitting wif his classmates.. haha.. so we juz buy our food.. when we going to eat, Bryan finished eating le.. hahax.. come down n sit wif us to chat chat.. he talking too fast agn la.. cannot catch wad he's talking.. so i juz shut up.. he suan me agn.. hurrhurr.. dear.. got ppl bully me.. =P

went to do Maya.. saw Matt n Randy.. haha.. at least got ppl pei me do awhile.. hahax.. didn't know tt they staying till late late oso.. hahax.. damn freezing la.. i was doing my maya half way shivering like hell.. we all noob la.. dunno wad a switch is for.. onli like ard 5plus den they switch it off.. -.-"""""" onli to realise tt de switch is made from my dad's company.. hahax.. but in de end, de com tech ppl said they wan close de lab alreadi.. -.-"""""

on my way home, JiaHui called out my name, but i didn't hear cuz of dear's mp3.. hahax.. budden he's not going in de same direction as me la... he going town eat dinner.. went home so tired..

* promised to listen to u n work hard le.. dun worry so much.. =) *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home